Sunday, January 28, 2007

NOW HEAR THIS: Mom has made an executive decision. I told Christa to go ahead and book the corporate apartment for 5 days starting April 28. Hopefully it is available that long and we don't get bumped by someone who wants it for longer. And hopefully Brett doesn't have to take a summer class that starts May 2. There is a place that doesn't sound nice) that is about 12 minutes away (I think that is what Kim said) that is affordable. The closest place is booked already and was $259.00 per night. Not happening either way:available or not! We are just REALLY hoping we can get the corporate apt...and then if we can, we can all PRAY that it will stay available!!! But, if not, we will have a backup plan...but it won't be the Marriot! But hey, we are just going there to sleep right? and if we have to trapse back and forth from a hotel, it will have to be in unison, so we will lose our flexability that we would have at Dastrups corporate apt place but you do what you can and we will still be together to do fun stuff every day.
So Christa will let us all know (or I will when she tells me) on Monday if we got it or not.........lets all hold our breath now....

2 comments:

Marilyn said...

Sounds like Brigham found some affordable, better, close places...so your lot just got better in life, but still hold your breath for the corporate apt!

Cambrie said...

HHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAWWWWW............