Ok ok, so I must admit that Kiera looks pretty funny in that picture. It is so hard to catch her smiles on camera though. Her smiles are definately alot cuter than that. I'll have to get it on video.
So I guess it's my job to keep this blog exciting. It's my personal mission to keep you all entertained.
The latest news from So Cal is that it snowed in the foothills and everyone is making a huge deal about it. I guess that happens about every 6 years.
Kiera is discovering her little voice which is fun. we hear random outbursts from her bassinet in the middle of the night. She is beginning to love the little play-mat thing that Aunt Christa got her and she likes to be outside.
We are still looking for a place to live out in Loma Linda- we are going house hunting on saturday.
Hey ya'll- post something on the blog (unless you fell off the face of the earth and then I guess you are excused from blogging).

Comments

Gramps said…
I, for one, am very happy that you feel it's your job to keep things exciting around here. I try but...... That center picture is a goofy looking picture....but it's cute! Looks like you and Steve have your hands full in the other two pictures. How about getting a house out further towards the mountains?
Marilyn said…
yeah, I vote for getting your house out further towards the mountains!...Utahs mountains!
It kills me how much Kiera is changing already!!! Definitely lost that newborn look! And she is filling out. Kiss her for Grandma, OK?

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results