BACK IN BALTIMORE
So we're back in Baltimore! Benjamin still laments our return, but he is having a wonderful time being back in preschool and playing with his little friends. Jacob is finally eating again (without throwing up), but he has been more fussy than normal, so either he's still not feeling great or he misses all of the attention, too. For all of you who may not have seen it, Jacob started crawling the last week we were there in Utah! It's not a perfectly coordinated crawl yet (he has troubles getting his legs going), but it is so fun to watch him finally get around on his own! He is enjoying getting into all of the things that he previously only dreamed of. Brigham is back in school on his last rotation, and I am still trying to get things back in order from our trip! So there's our update!

Comments

Gramps said…
I'm glad to hear Jacob isn't throwing up any more. You think your kids miss all the attention......*I* miss all the attention!
Cambrienelson said…
I can't believe little Jacob is crawling! That is great! I'm sad that I didn't get to see this uncoordinated crawl.
Marilyn said…
Man, I abandon the computer for a few days, and there is all kinds of stuff when I get back! This is great!! It was really fun to see Jacob getting around on his own. We miss our cute little grandkids though...

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results