From Benjamin: Report

I miss my parents. I am glad that they are coming back soon. I hope that they never go to Hawaii again. I am glad that they don't go to Hawaii every day...I am ok with it like once a year but not every week.
I am excited that school will be getting out soon. Here is what I plan to do: Go swimming, go to lots of BYU games, and camp with Gramps. That is all. Benjamin (This is actually one that Marilyn meant to post but hit the save as draft button intead...but it deserves posting)

Comments

Unknown said…
Well add me to that list of people who are okay with Hawaii once every year. I'd even be okay with once every two years...
Marilyn said…
Heck, yes! I agree with Benjamin and Brett!
Erica said…
It's tough when parental units leave the premises. But I'm sure they came home refreshed and even better parents because of the getaway.

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results