Typing Test!

I got 79 for my first try on the Wizard of Oz one...
Game on!

Comments

Gramps said…
70WPM with 2 errors adjusted to 68WPM. What can I say, I'm old and my mind isn't as quick as it once was.
Gramps said…
On the "Enchanted Typewriter" one my score improved. 76WPM with 6 mistakes for the following: "Your adjusted speed of 70 WPM was 94% above the average 36 WPM."
Cambrienelson said…
You creamed me Katie. I got 58. But I must admit that I was feeling tense due to the pressure. I think I'm actually a bit better than that..but you never know.
Unknown said…
68 with 1 error, making my adjusted speed 67 WPM.
Gramps said…
FYI I sit in front of a computer and type all day. And Katie beat me soundly. Dang!
Unknown said…
80 WPM, 2 errors = 78 WPM on the "Test instructions" one.

It had some pretty standard, normal, fastly-typeable words.

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results