My kid in Laws

Today Brigham is off taking another board test.  Steve passed his a couple of weeks ago.  Erica and Katie are providing exceptional homes and upbringing for those cute little girls of theirs.  Not only are Brigham and Steve providing the necessities of life for their family, but they're doing it in grand style...way beyond what the normal is these days (and way beyond what I ever did).  Erica and Katie are being the mothers beyond what the normal expected for these days is.  I don't celebrate your accomplishments more than just a pat on the back of congratulations but I want you folks to know that I am ***SO*** proud of you and have grown to love you since you've merged into our family.  I wanted to wish Brigham the best of luck today but I know he doesn't need it.  I've just got the BEST family I could ever hope for.

Comments

Marilyn said…
AMEN and AMEN! But then they already knew that I thought that.
Erica said…
Wow, thanks! We love you too! :) Emmy is very lucky to have such loving and wonderful grandparents who go out of their way to make their house grandkid-friendly.

PS Good luck to Brigham today too!!
Stevo said…
Does this mean Brigham and I are not tied for last place any more???
Katie Groneman said…
Well thanks! Although, I'm still pretty new at this mom thing... Erica's totally got me beat there. Thanks for raising such wonderful kids for us to marry!
Gramps said…
Katie, any wonderful kids we turned out was Marilyn's fault, not mine...but I agree, they're pretty wonderful. Stevo....I'm still thinking on that one. This whole forgiveness thing is a new concept for me. I look at the wedding pictures and think "Oh how swee....oh crud..there's that lousy tuxedo on me." I'm workin' on it.
Unknown said…
Thanks for thinking of Brigham during his test. It's okay if you want to keep praying that he passed it...

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results