Nelson's are on their way

My guess is you've heard of the Nelson's woes. Today the truck picks up their stuff and they will drive half way to Utah. Tomorrow (Friday) they will arrive at the parental units' house sometime before 3pm. PARTY! Except for Stevo who has the unenviable task of now trying to find a place to store their stuff and/or find a new place to rent since the lady in their new ward they were going to rent from was a total lie mouth who's word isn't worth 2 cents. [grrrrr!] Come over on Sunday and hear from the Nelson's themselves about how this lady is costing them around $2000 because the internet at the place she was moving to isn't fast enough so she is going back on her word and not letting them move in. [grrrrr!]  I hope she feels REAL guilty whenever she gets mail in her mailbox for them since they've already had their mail forwarded there.  Yea, the scriptures say we should forgive.   I'm not that religious.  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_giver

Comments

Erica said…
Wow, um, I don't know what happened, but it doesn't sound good at all. If you're willing to live out of suitcases until this all gets worked out, you can store all your stuff in our basement if that helps.

I'm really sorry, guys! What a way to start this new exciting chapter of your lives.
Unknown said…
That's a really ugly story. I don't think I could hold my tongue and at least tell them "For your info, you're costing us $2,000, not to mention a huge headache and unnecessary stress/effort all because you were dishonest, and so you can have faster internet"

I'm sorry Cambrie n' Steve...
Marilyn said…
Cambrie has tried to explain that to her...but she hangs up on her.

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results