Erica and I are back! And guess what? 14 Days since we were married! And she's still with me!

Okay, okay. So... I want to know why the Nelsons make us go to their blog to get the good stuff. I'm used to making my rounds to the photos & videos. But now they have a blog and think they can just stick the goods there. I formally protest this and plea that they might come to their senses and post all the good stuff on picasa or youtube, depending on the media.

For those of you who haven't seen, there's an awesome video of Kiera & D'Anthony losing their VL.

As for my part, expect the Wedding Day Photos to appear on Picasa later this week.

Comments

Gramps said…
Back? From the grocery store? From the choir concert? 14 days and she hasn't thrown you overboard yet eh? Well wait until she finds out about those "episodes" you have when you eat apple pie and M&Ms at the same time.
Marilyn said…
Wow! You made it to 14 days! Congratulations you two!!
Cambrienelson said…
I protest your protesting.
Where are the violins? It gives you an excise to come see my blog occasionally. But actually, it just takes too long to put things both places and I didn't want all my friends to have to come to the Groneman family blog to see the video. Sorry. I'll tell you though if there are good videos posted on the Neslon blog
Stevo said…
Wasn't someone complaining earlier how inferior the Nelson blog looked?:)
Unknown said…
Chad: RSS feeds.

http://groneman-family.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default
http://stevecambrieandkiera.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default

Amen.

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results