I need to mimic a post Erica did on her family blog:

I wanted to post some info about this week's activities, so we're all on the same page.

1. Schedule:

  • Endowment session (for those available and interested), Mt. Timpanogos temple 4:00 session on Thursday, December 13th.
  • Luncheon (all immediate family, some aunts / uncles are invited, including the kidlets), Friday @ 11:00 am at the Northampton House in AF
  • Sealing: Friday at 3:00 pm (be there at 2:30), Mt. Timpanogos Temple
  • Pictures: immediately after the sealing at the temple, then also at the Alpine Country Club when it gets dark.
  • Reception: Friday from 7-9, Alpine Country Club.
2. Ties. Mom & Dad bought (Chad picked out) cranberry colored ties for all the guys. We'll bring those to Mom and Dad's house on Wednesday night. You don't have to wear it if you don't want to, but it'll be there for you.

Comments

Stevo said…
WHAT!!! NO TUXEDO?!?!?! Chad, are you trying to have Erica get #1 favorite-in-law status?
Marilyn said…
Now, wait a minute. Nobody said they didn't want to wear a cranberry colored tie, and I don't really want the opportunity of taking them back, so lets just hope all males are wearing them!
Chad said…
If someone doesn't have a suit that a cranberry tie goes with, we didn't want them to have to go buy one.

If you're volunteering to pay for them, I've already bought a new suit to go with the cranberry tie. ;)

But yes, the expectation is that if you have a suit that goes reasonably well with a cranberry tie, you should wear it.
Stevo said…
It's not the clothes that I'm worried about you guys...it's the pecking order of favorite in-law status b/c both Brigham and I made Dad wear a tux and look where we ended up. We need company down here at the bottom of the barrel
Unknown said…
I've never put on a tuxedo. I'm my favorite self.
Gramps said…
Dear Steve: I think you two will be stuck on my "naughty" list for a long time.

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results