CONGRATULATIONS TO CAMBRIE!!!
Cambrie ran and finished the 1/2 marathon today!!! She is probably icing down her legs, as I type! Either that or taking care of sick little kids. I am hoping that the little kids are better. ARE YOU ALL PRAYING? Anyway. I think that is quite an accomplishment Cambrie. Anyone take any pictures for you to put on the Blog?

In case anyone missed it: We have cranberry color ties for all the guys to wear this friday, so you don't need to do that.

6 days to go! And 4 days till I see my KIDS!!!!

Comments

Cambrienelson said…
thanks mom.

The half marathon was a good distance to run: do-able and not too tough. I don't think I will be joining the marathoners, but I'd love to do another half marathon to better my time.

My time (for anyone who cares) was 2 hours 20 minutes. I ran the whole way, but at a very slow pace.
Erica said…
Wow, Cambrie. I had no idea you did all this stuff. I'm totally impressed--especially considering the chaos you've had to deal with with the two little ones! Great job! :)
Christa said…
Awesome, CAN! I can't believe that you didn't put more about it on our family blog! We're proud of you! Only a year ago you could barely get up a flight of stairs without getting totally winded! You are awesome!!!

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results