Ok, a big oops on my part:I started taking my Sociology Final online this morning at about 10am. It is a timed test, but open book so I didn't study much. I was about half way through it when Steve came in the room and let me know that the LA county social worker was there to see me. (Background on this social worker: she is really mean and got really mad at me when I had to cancel an appointment with her in order to get Danthony's cast off.) I still had half of the questions left on my final and time was ticking quickly so I asked Steve to take the final for me and I went and entertained her for 20 minutes. I came back when there was 4 minutes left. OOPs. I should have looked at my calander this morning! Good thing Steve was home to help me out!
The social worker said that chances are good that Danthony can go straight to live with his Aunt who lives in a studio appartment. She just has to aquire a fridge first (apparently she eats out every meal). So, looks like Danthony's foster care days may be ending, but we'll see-- it wouldn't be the first time they've told me something wrong.

Comments

Christa said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Christa said…
So... teamwork on finals, huh? Man-- I feel old! Back in my day you had to take a final by yourself!
Marilyn said…
Why didn't you just have Steve take the Social worker appt?
Cambrienelson said…
she wanted ME

too bad I didn't choose someone who has taken sociology before to take it hu?
Marilyn said…
let us know if you...er ah Steve...well if one of you passed!
Cambrienelson said…
we got 31/40 on it. Good enough for me!!

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results