Jacob put a new twist on an old trick today. I was getting ready to take the boys to Benjamin's joy school Christmas program (where Benjamin starred as Joseph), and I started by getting Benjamin ready. With only minutes to spare before we needed to go, I went to go put Jacob's shoes on him. I found him sitting in my room with his pants off (old trick), his diaper off (another slighly less-old trick), and woo everywhere (new trick). He had apparently been stepping on it because it was all over his feet and ground into the carpet, but when I came into the room he was happily mashing it around in his hands. Need I tell you that the leading man was late to his first performance? But despite Jacob's attempt at stealing the show, Benjamin was still an Oscar-winning Joseph. I was only slightly distracted by thoughts of mucking out our stable once we returned.

Comments

Marilyn said…
OK>>>Maybe it is time to pull out the Duck tape to help out the diapering process....

I don't suppose that this was on a rug that you could throw in the washer??? Nah, Murphys Law would never allow that!

Well, move in a manger and it will feel more in keeping with the holiday at least. :) I am
Sorry for ya--at least you darlings didn't do that to me!!!
Cambrienelson said…
Ugg! I feel for you!

Steve and I were just looking today into getting our carpets cleaned. I'd guess that in just the past month our carpet has been vomited on 20+ times, urinated on 10+ times, and I know for sure we've got diarrhea on it 4 times.

The joys of parenting-- aren't you future parents excited!
Gramps said…
Yucko-mucko! I'm sure glad my kids are all potty trained.

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results