Here it is, the blog you have all been waiting for: The Nelson's Christmas summary. I couldn't help but put alot of pictures on the blog. Call me a blog hog if you want. PS I would recommend checking out our picasa pictures. There are some fun ones!
Buff was nice enought to stay with the sleeping babies while steve and I went out to eat for his birthday. She was also nice enought to make the cookies for santa. She slept in the living room (the room with the fireplace) I know she was just trying to get a good look at santa. But apparently she was sound asleep when he came.
This was our first Nelson Christmas. It was different to be on a santa end of things and it was also different to have to spend a half hour changing diapers and feeding babies before we could go have Christmas. But it was fun nevertheless.

Comments

Gramps said…
Kiera makes the CUTEST little Mary I've ever seen. And...those pictures in Picasa....what a smiley little kid!!! You can't tell me she wasn't into the spirit of Christmas! So....list all your loot!

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results