WE HAVE A GHOST! And it is a naughty one! Last night I had a Sunday School Party I threw here for my class (because the only girl on my roll that never came, was babtised). We made and ate pizza, and played a bunch of games and then I put on "The Ultimate Gift" DVD. After it was done, the boys were just talking in the Fam Room and I was doing dishes (all of the girls had gone home). Anyway, all of the suddenly there was a horrible noise that came from our bathroom. I went in there to see what in the heck it was, and was shocked to see that our bathroom shower door had exploded into about 2000 pieces and was all over the bathroom (like 6 feet away from the door). Go figure. No one was in there. So, today, Kim had to go and spend another $180.00 for a new set of doors. Luckily, they still made the same one, so he didn't have to install new framing....but it was still a pain in the tush. It exploded into my laundry hamper that was right next to it, so I had to carefully pull our the laundry, and shake it in there, but it was still falling out when I went to put it in the washer, so I did it again, and then when it was washed, I still found glass in the bottom of the washer! I am hoping we don't get sliced when we put the clean stuff back on us!
Kim got to play with his new toy this morning, so he was a happy camper! You know how he had such a nasty back last Christmas and we decided he needed to have a snowblower from now on? Well, a snow blower costs as much as a blade did for his ATV so, we just had one mounted on his ATV. Well, about a week ago, we got about 5 flakes that came down, and Kim came in from work all excited and said, "Guess what!!! It is snowing! I am going to go out and sit on my snow plow and wait!" Well today he got to plow our place and the rest of the neighbors walks! So he was a happy camper! Let it snow, Let it snow, let it snow!!!

Comments

Erica said…
Whoa! That's scary! I'm glad no one was hurt or in there when it happened!!

Chad and I did watch Signs last night...maybe that has something to do with it???
Gramps said…
I wish there was someone in there when it happened...it would have explained it. Anyway, the pictures are of when the snow first started...I had to plow twice. Oh boy! An excuse to ride my ATV in the winter time!
Christa said…
Bet your neighbors love you! You'd better make it stop snowing when we come, or our wimpy van may not make it!
Cambrienelson said…
amen to what christa says. My car was having a hard time in the rain around here!
Very strange to see snow for those of us who don't see it very often. It is like a distant memory.

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results