Right now we're snorkeling. Underwater. We're in Catalina island These waterproof computer keyboards they have are great. And I guess the cruise industry would be as good of a candidate as any to market them to (weird, I know). Anyway, the snorkeling is fun. Catalina island is, well, a fun little quasi-dry island. The snorkeling is just a unique experience us Utahn's don't get to try every day. There's lots of fish, but not much in the way of whales or sharks. The seaweed tastes very gross.

I'm off to swim more. Kbye!

Comments

Marilyn said…
underwater keyboards eh? I think you have been getting a little carried away at the bar! Katie, better get a handle on that man of yours!
Gramps said…
That's it. I refuse to believe anything else Brett says about his trip. They're probably stuck in some cheap motel somewhere in a rainstorm.
Chad said…
Ahem. Even if you are using your waterproof keyboard in the pouring rain outside of a motel room, I say you shouldn't be on the internet. Refer to my comment in the San Diego zoo post.

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results