Right now we're watching Wicked in the Pantages Theatre. The people behind us seem pretty dang mad that I brought a laptop in here. I told them I was a theater critic for the Chicago Tribune. It didn't seem to help. Katie doesn't like the laptop either, but we thought it was important to blog about this experience so we could remember it. The weakest ink is greater than the strongest memory....

The music is pretty good.

The paint on the people must be hard to put on.

This city is nuts.

This is my review.

Kbye.

Comments

Cambrienelson said…
good thing you blogged about it during the time it was happening... it made it all the more realistic to us. What did you think of the show? like it? that witch has got some lungs eh?
Yes, LA is crazy.
Chad said…
I'm glad you had fun, but I must say that I agree with the people behind you. I would have been upset if I had spent that much money on a broadway ticket, only to see the glare of someone's laptop (or even a cell phone) during the show.

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results