What a great EVENT Yesterday! Katie is officially OURS!!! I thought things turned out very nicely! Great sealing job done by the sealer, Brother LeBaron (who also sealed Christa and Brigham for those of you who didn't know!) Great food, great people at the event, fabulous dessert/wedding "cake" and the cutest ever! dipped strawberries in the world! GREAT
couple(!); great atmosphere; great slide show....A JOB WEll done Brett and Katie! I really enjoyed the event that we all anticipated for so long!
As I type this, the Dastrups, Nelsons, and Breanna are heading back home. The Nelsons are stuck in traffic heading back to California from Vegas....I hope you are all safe and that your cars don't have any breakdowns...
Kim was picking up some of the toys after the kids all left this morning and burst into tears because it is going to be way too long before he sees them again. One of the reasons I loved Kim and chose him to marry is that he is so cute with little kids. I knew he'd be a fun daddy and now, gramps! I miss my munchkins too, but I know I will be seeing Cambrie with her new baby in around 5 weeks, and the Dastrups come back for Brigham's sisters wedding in 1 month (hopefully both of those events don't end up on top of each other!) Anyway...it is good to have something to look forward to...it helps soften the sudden cut-off to our darling little grandkids and the great parents!
BRETT AND KATIE, I just thought you should know that after you left, American Fork celebrated your wedding day with fireworks. Yeah, you ARE that special! Happy HONEYMOONING!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results