While doing some camping at Reservation Ridge this past weekend, I went on a little ride with Saundra & Randy to find a geocache. On my way back to my ATV I was looking down a the ground while walking (habit). Lo and behold....the butt end of one beautiful arrowhead sticking out of the ground! I'll upload a picture later. I have previously found a grinding stone up there but with all the vegetation I didn't think I would find much more. I suppose if I were an Indian a few hundred years ago, I would have headed to the cool mountains where the game was plentiful during the summer time. My guess is that there is a lot of Indian stuff up there given what I have found and the fact I wasn't really looking.

Comments

Cambrienelson said…
wow-- I'd never expect to find one up there! crazy

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results