We finally have proof that I'm not just getting fat and enduring an eternal flu virus! This morning I had my genetic screening ultrasound, and it was really fun to see our new little one! She (still don't know gender, but I'm going to call her a "she") was wiggling all around, stretching, and opening/closing her mouth. She definitley looks like an alien still, but we hope she'll grow out of that in time. I got a ton of pictures-- some of them 3-D, but scanning them didn't really work. I'll have to play with it later so I can post at least one. We won't know the results of the genetic screen for 10 days or so, but we'll keep you posted. Our ultrasound where we can find out the gender is scheduled for September 3rd-- probably while Cambrie is in labor!

Thanks again to Mom and Dad for hosting us for so long and enduring all of our messes! We really appreciated the help and had a good time! See you in a month!

Comments

Gramps said…
We didn't host anyone. My kids came home to stay a little while. Our house *IS* your house. Interesting all this baby stuff. We never knew the gender or anything about the baby until the debut back in the OLD days.
Marilyn said…
FUN STUFF! And yes, it is great to KNOW that it isn't just an eternal virus!
Christa! WHEN did you say you are due? I realized today that if you do your usual at 8 months your baby has to come because you are out of amniotic fluid, that could put your baby at the same time as Chad and ERicas Dec 13 due date, possibly...
Christa said…
Baby's not due until Jan. 26th. I think chances are very slim that she will come at the same time as Baby Groneman.
Erica said…
I'm so glad things are well! How fun to see her doing all those things! We've said it before, but we are so grateful Little Groneman will have cousins his or her age! :)
Cambrienelson said…
not feeling better yet? I'm sorry! we'll all hold our breath for 14 weeks to be your magic cure.

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results