Just when you thought NOTHING could be more exciting than Brett and Katie getting married next week, I have more tantalizing and exciting news for you to look forward to! Brett and Katie made me some cashew Starkles on Sunday AND (Drumrolling.......)I have enough to SHARE!! How COULD life get ANY BETTER??? Cambrie and Christa and children will be back here on Monday...so that would be a great time to have everyone come for dinner and fun... So let me know if your game for food and games and STARKLES!!! Breanna....let us know when you will be coming in for sure when you know. If you were going to be here Tuesday at dinnertime we could hold out for a big group gathering until you arrive...but we will be accepting family visits all week! I think it is Wednesday when Brigham arrives? and Friday when Steve comes too! PARTY ON FAMILY!!!

Comments

Marilyn said…
Lets make that Tuesday folks...

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results