Update on me (in case anybody cares). I'm now 37-38 weeks pregnant (depending on if you say my due date is the 27th or the 3rd). I'm large, in-charge, doing 3 point turns (6 point turns to turn over at night). I've been walking 2 miles every night in an attempt to make delivery sooner/easier. I eat enough for 2. I've developed a very itchy rash on my belly which I guess happens in 1% of pregnant women and isn't a huge concern (just abnoxious). In reading about it online though I learned that 70% of women to get this rash have a boy. I guess it is a possibility.... but I hope not because I've geared myself up for a girl!

Anybody remember where on the blog the guess-chart is that we all filled out months ago? I couldn't find it.

Comments

Gramps said…
In the upper left corner, search for Nelson Baby Guess. It was on May 5th. In case anybody cares?!? I certainly do! Reminds me of playing baseball at recess in elementary school: "We want a pitcher, not a belly itcher!"
Marilyn said…
I don't see it (guess chart).
Good for you on the walking! Too bad I don't add that to my morning walk so maybe I could lose some weight.
Christa said…
Congratulations! Your baby is officially full-term! I hope you and Steve have plans to get one last date in before the new baby takes over your life for the next few months. And enjoy your time with just Kiera-- you'll never have that luxury again!
Erica said…
I've been wanting an update too. I checked out your Nelson Blog. Hilarious stuff you've posted on there! :)

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results