I vote Brett off the island.

Comments

Gramps said…
Holy Scaboli!
Chad said…
FYI - This is a graph of the billed charges, not minutes used.

Brett's charge is significantly higher than the rest of ours because the main bill is tied to his phone number, since we're getting the UVSC discount. This only represents the charges, so it will be the same every month, except for texting charges / other charges. That's why last month Buffy and Cambrie had jumps - because their charge went up one-time for the new phones.
Marilyn said…
I figured that there had to be another explanation...Brett isn't THAT big of a talker.
Unknown said…
Thanks for your vote though. I'll use my immunity.

Cambrie Cambrie... trying to vote me off the island because I'm giving you a discount on your cell phone service. Shame.
Cambrienelson said…
I guess you can stay Brett
Cambrienelson said…
I guess you can stay Brett

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results