It could be worse..........I haven't felt so hot for the past few days: I'm pretty much 9 months pregnant now, I've got an itchy rash that covers my torso and legs, I've got a bladder infection, I've got what they think is a viral respiratory infection causing me to to have flu-like symptoms (fever, chills, no appititie, etc.), and I'm starting to have some pretty nasty contractions (although they are only about every 30-60 mins appart). I must say though: I'd MUCH rather be in my shoes now knowing that the misery will be over in a matter of days at the most than be nauseated with no hope of relief for months. It sure makes this a lot easier to put it in perspective. I can totally handle this for a few days.

I feel sorry for all you married folk who don't have an auntie buffalo who lives close by to be able to utilize in times of need. Buff has been absolutely wonderful to come and play with Kiera so that I can rest and Kiera can have someone to play with. I am very lucky to have such a wonderful sister who is so willing to help me!

Comments

Gramps said…
Let's hope that soon you get back to being just normal...ok?
Marilyn said…
YEAH FOR BUFFALO! Boo for germs that make being 9 mo pregnant even LESS FUN! But yes, isn't it amazing how much more patient you can be with a nasty bug after having been through the wringer with Hyper-emesis! "All these things shall give thee experience and be for thy good" It's REALLY true! We need to appreciate our trials more!
HANG IN THERE!

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results