Restaurant Review: Rib City Grill American Fork
We went with our neighbors (Simons) here for lunch. It's good and quite reasonable. My lunch special of a combo pork/beef BBQ sandwich and choice of two sides (I got beans & applesauce) was $5.99 and was definitely enough to fill me. Marilyn had a half rack of ribs. Dunno how much that was (we pooled the check with the Simons) One thing I liked was that though the drinks were free refills, they came in these huge glasses. We had some onion rings for an appetizer. Pretty good. Reasonable price plus decent food. We'll probably go here again.

Comments

Cambrienelson said…
wouldn't it be nice to be at the stage of life that we could go out to eat and put resturant review on the blog? someday.....
We had hamberger helper for dinner tonight.
Gramps said…
What flavor of hamburger helper? How does it compare to other HH you have eaten?
Cambrienelson said…
philly cheese steak. it's been at least 10 years, so I don't remember how bad the others were. But this one wasn't good-- but at least it is out of my pantry now.

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results