Well folks, this is it: I'm off to go give birth first thing tomorrow morning (6:30 am). Steve will be dropping me off at the door of the hospital and taking off to go take a test and then attend class for a while so hopefully I won't have the baby too quickly.
I spent the day today "nesting" (aka cleaning) and spending time with my little lady. It makes me sad when I think that it will never be just me and Kiera again and that she is not going to be my baby anymore... but I guess that is life.
Good night ya'll-- hope you all sleep better than I will.

Comments

Unknown said…
Congrats in advance! I hope it goes...as well as childbirth can go.

I'm excited to meet the new little whippersnapper too! And Kiera can still be your baby. You just get an addition. Good luck...
Gramps said…
I remember being afraid that I would have to split my love between Christa and Chad when he was born....turns out I didn't need to worry...the moment that #2 (or #3, #4, #5) child is born your heart just seems to expand is love capacity to encompass the new one. Unfortunately, time isn't as kind. Love you Punkin'. Be safe.
Erica said…
We can't wait for the little addition. :) We talked about what you and Steve must be feeling last night. We're praying for you that everything goes well.

I must admit we're as anxious as ever for our little one to come. I bet she met her little cousin before Lydia was born.
Marilyn said…
Yes, I bet they were laughing and crying with joy that their turn on Earth had finally come and that they would be able to spend some of Earth life with each other!
Yes, I agree with Chad. You will have 2 babies!
Unknown said…
Congrats to the Nelsons!

And I changed the blog Dad. It was ugly and orange...

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results