Wii REPORT

We have our Wii set up. The "Wii fit" is pretty cool. It weighs you and tests your balance & strength then keeps track of your exercise, lets you set goals, etc. My favorites so far are slalom skiing, ski jump, and hula hoop. You should see your mom do hula hoop. 'nuf said. It even takes your Mii character and expands/contracts the body depending on your height/weight ratio. We've also played some Mario Olympics. Heck, I get more of a workout doing that then on Wii fit! I always run out of air swimming! I'm a pretty good javalin thrower though. It's set in Beijing 2008 with the Birds Nest arena etc. Pretty cool. Wii is the first video game console I've rally liked a lot.

Comments

Christa said…
Sounds cool. Fun exercise is the best kind. It'll be fun to see the next time we get there. Benjamin will love the Olympics since he was so into the real deal.
Marilyn said…
Yes, this is the first time I have liked doing a video game/exercise. And while it isn't what I would call consistant heavy duty workout (yet), you are burning more calories than if you are sitting being a couch potatoe in the evenings.

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results