So, I went to the doctor and he told me I really should start exercising and that I should come up with an exercise plan I could stick to. I think I've really done it! I can totally stick to this one:

Mon: 1~Wade through the morning paper
2~Start the ball rolling
3~Jump to conclusions

Tues: 1~Drag my heels
2~Make mountains out of molehills
3~Hit the nail on the head

Wed: 1~Bend over backwards
2~Jump on the bandwagon
3~Run around in circles

Thurs: 1~Toot myown horn
2~Push my luck
3~Pull out all the stops

Fri: 1~Open a can of worms
2~Add fuel to the fire
3~Put my foot in my mouth

Sat: 1~Beat around the bush
2~Go over the edge
3~Climb the walls

Sun: 1~Pick up the pieces
2~Pack up my troubles
3~Rest on my laurels

Whew!!!! What a workout!

Comments

Gramps said…
Looks like too much work to me.

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results