Thank heavens for supplemental insurance

Thank you to Christa for introducing the idea of supplemental health insurance to us. We received $8625 in the mail today. Expecting that # to almost triple. It feels like Christmas to go check the mail! I'm going to have to battle for some of it (I've already started) but that is ok. As soon as we get it we can start the process of surrogacy. I've got my clinic, attorney, surrogate, psychologist, etc. all lined up and ready to go as soon as my bank account says that we are ready. Hurry up $!

PS-- update on my job. I was offerend a supervisory position yesterday. I would go out to supervise the nurses who care for TPN patients. I'd make sure they were doing everything correctly. The great thing is that I would only have to see each patient once a month and i can schedule it for any day and time that I want so it is 100% flexible. I would also continue seeing a little baby I've been working with, but only a few hours per week while Steve is home. So, I won't have to pay a babysitter anymore! yeah!

Comments

Marilyn said…
Sounds like a better deal to me! The Lord always blesses those who do what is right, sometimes sooner than others, but always He blesses us! Yay for you!
Katie Groneman said…
Sounds awesome! I'm glad something else worked out.
Unknown said…
And if you get bored of that, you can always apply for the song-o-gram pizza delivery person position.

Good jorb Cambrie.

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results