Oops

I normally cut Kiera's hair and I feel like i've been doing a fairly good job. I think I was a littel over-confident because yesterday I decided to try something new. BAD idea. It got shorter and shorter before I decided I'd better stop and I went to get it fixed by someone who knew what they were doing (yes, I paid the $ to cut her hair when I don't even pay more my own!). As I feared, Kiera flipped out when we got there. Even though she was sitting on my lap she started screaming/kicking bloody murder every time the chic came near. This went on for 10 minutes straight despite all sorts of bribes and threats. I would have walked out way before that but her hair was TERRIBLE and we needed help. Finally, I got her to calm down and the chic cut her hair into a haircut I never would have chosen but it is alot better than the way I left her! (It reminds me of the 90's haircut that Buff had as a toddler). The trouble is, today I noticed a MAJOR error in her haircut: One ear is completely visable, and one ear is completely covered in hair. OOPS. You can't tell from the looking at her from the front, but when you compare the 2 sides the difference is huge (even my friends agree it is BAD). i called the hair place and they said they would fix it for free, but that requires getting a babsitter for Lydia again, and taking Kiera who is likely to throw another screaming fit again. I'm still debating whether or not to fix it....

Comments

Gramps said…
Just get a bowl, stick it on her head,and cut anything that hangs below the bowl. Easy.
Marilyn said…
Bummer, dude! Hate it when that happens, but I would probably trim the hair on the side myself (how hard can it be?) rather than get the babysitter etc.

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results