Update

Sorry-- no pictures-- Steve stole the camera to take it to Honduras (he left last night). Steve will be in honduras for a week.

Here are a few tid-bits of what is happening in our lives.
Lydia is recently obsessed wtih shoes and tries everyone's shoes on all day long (besides her own). She throws a tantrum if I ever try to put her own shoes on. She wants to wear only Kiera's shoes. It got bad enough that today I just pulled out the lot of shoes a size up from her so she could wear something that was only 1 size too big instead of Kiera's shoes which are 4 sizes too big.

Today when I asked Kiera what she learned about in primary she said: "teeth". That is what she always says and I can never get her to vary from that answer. Why? Because whenever her daddy comes home from school and she asks him what he learned about.....

My surrogate (a chic in CK's ward) found someone else to be a surrogate for who will be ready sooner than us. So, now I'm on the hunt again. I'm super disappointed, but I don't blame her or anything. That's just the way it goes.

Because steve is gone this week I'm unable to work and unable to run. This is going to be a LONG week.

Steve did a triathalon yesterday. Yes, my husband is amazing.

Comments

Marilyn said…
A triathalon? Wow! Has he ever done one of those before? How long does it take?
Christa said…
Good luck this week! Too bad on the surrogate. Maybe it will fall through with the other family.
Erica said…
Something will work out for a surrogate. So sorry about that. I'm totally impressed with the triathlon. Wow!
Gramps said…
Triathalon...wow. Did he survive?

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results