Time to celebrate?


The question mark is there, because it's only going down hill from here! BUT...drum rolling in the background....next Wed. Kim officially becomes a SR CITIZEN! Yes, girls, you know what that means!!! It means that if you can pry Kim away from his computer when you come, and he will go with you...that YOU CAN SCORE BIG AT DI WITH HIS SR. CITIZEN DISCOUNT!! I KNOW you are SO thrilled at this moment, you can hardly contain yourselves! Wow! Course you can't get the discount from me, as I am too young :)
So to celebrate this GLORIOUS event we will be having a Birthday party next Wednesday the 17th, with dinner of course! Would it work to do it at 5? 5:30? Brett, do you even have it off? Need some feedback folks.
Also, and this IS an important event, Breanna will be recieving her endowment on Sat Mar 20. BJ and I will be in the temple at 1:30 and the rest of you people she loves can join us at 2:30. AND, of course we will have to celebrate that too with a Steak and Crab dinner. I hope you can all make it to that event. Let me know on that too guys.
I was at Maceys today getting a few groceries, which was by Panda Express...so I took the coupon (that CK gave us the link to-only good today) in and redeemed it. It was nice to have shrimp for lunch, and I was glad to have it. But you only get about 4 smallish shrimp in a 3/4 C. size box, and they weren't that good. I won't order them again. But, if you're in the neighborhood, it is worth stopping for. Thanks Christa!

Comments

Unknown said…
I actually have to work on the 17th. I have to leave at 5:15pm - so the 5 or 5:30 thing wouldn't really work for me.

As for Saturday, we'd like to come to the temple, but Katie's family is having a big quarterly birthday party at the same time, so we might miss the dinner portion of the evening.
Erica said…
We can be there for both events (17th and 20th).

Can't wait to be in the temple with you, Buff!

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results