Quick interest survey

Last year Katie and I had hoped to go to Havasupai in AZ.  Some of you may remember the blog posting of the idea. That didn't happen... sadly. We're hoping to make it work this year.  Again, it would be awesome for some fam to come with us, but I realize that may be impossible with kiddos n' such.  We're looking at trying to fit it in at the end of June, but I'm hoping to gather opinions about (1) if you're interested in coming, and if so, (2) would the end of June work or some other time?  To do it, you have to get reservations pretty far in advance, so that's why we're looking at it now (hoping that we haven't waited too long...)

Comments

Cambrienelson said…
We would LOVE to come, however, I don't think it will be possible with us saving for surrogacy and such. We are planning on on coming to utah in june to visit....unless the entire fam went there we'd be out.
Brigham said…
I can guarantee that you will NOT find Kim down in the bottom of the Grand Canyon in June. I would think it would be hot then and you have to get in and out of there so you wouldn't be chillin in the water for the majority of the time. The only way I could do it is on the back of a mule with my nasty muscle in my leg that can't handle a hike uphill.
Marilyn said…
Ok, the previous comment was from Marilyn. I didn't realize Brigham was the last person to use this laptop. Brigham will be moving to Utah the end of June (just thought I would throw that in as I know with all he said he had to do when he got back in the "Q" he won't be able to answer that himself.

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results