Easter



We haven't actually celebrated easter officially since I was in AZ Easter morning. But we've been hiding plastic eggs with fishy cracker, raisins and cereal in them all month so I don't know if they will think it is special when we do it next week anyway.
These picture are from a primary activity. They put some eggs really close to the go-line for the nursery kids and sunbeams and then put them all over a huge park/field for the older kids to find. Each child was supposed to get 12 eggs. I was there by myself with my nursery child and sunbeam. Of course, the older kids went right for the close ones and snatched them all up before running full speed to get more. I couldn't keep up with them with my 2 crying kids who wanted more than the 2 eggs they got. I was carrying lydia and her basket in one arm and dragging my crying kiera with the other arm and trying to run to a spot where my girls could get some more. Probably looked pretty funny. Oh well :)
Easter will be celebrated next saturday morning for us as it is the only time this week (besides sunday morning) that Steve and I will both be home.

Comments

Gramps said…
Awwww...the poor little girls. If Gramps was there he would get some eggs for them.

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results