Oh my achin' back

Oh my achin' back.  Last night I got one yard of compost and Marilyn & Brett helped me unload it and wheel it to the back yard.  This morning I got two more yards of compost which I unloaded mostly by myself (Marilyn was spreading it around...she's good at spreading that kind of stuff around...).  I'm too old for this!  I also sit way too much in front of a computer.  I think it's an Advil night tonight.  I sit in one place for 5 minutes and riger mortice sets in.  It will probably take me 3 minutes just to get out of this computer chair!  *$*)*#&! flower gardens anyway. [grumble][grumble].  Oh and I watched New Moon with Brett/Katie, Marilyn, Buff last night.  Gag.  It's one big teengirl mood love crisis movie.  It's so cliché! Take every chick flick ever made...as long as nobody smiled in it, put all the sappy parts together and you have New Moon.  Yea, there's a couple of  vampires that sparkle and a love sick werewolf, but that doesn't make up for the ick.  Brett slept through it.  Lucky him.

Comments

Marilyn said…
Thank goodness for Advil PM!
Katie Groneman said…
I don't remember anyone tying you to the bean bag... pretty sure you could've left at any time. I think you were secretly enjoying yourself - just couldn't stand to leave.
Cambrienelson said…
Dad you ARE too old for these things! Hire out the work if it is so darn important to have compost in the yard. I'm sure some 15 year old kid would love to make $20 and you'd love to not be in pain!
Gramps said…
Me pay $20 to have some kid do something I can do myself? Perish the thought.

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results