Kim and I have been trying to figure out a way for a long time to share what will probably be devastating news to you all. But, we feel that it is for the best that the truth be told, and as you are all adults now, you should be able to come to grips with such disappointment (especially the ones of you who are married, as you will have support from your spouse to help you to deal with the disappointment and pain). This has been a long time coming and we knew that most likely it would come to this someday but with you kids all out of the house, we decided it's finally time to do this.  Breanna, I will just have to put in extra prayers for you, that you may be comforted in your dealing with this situation while you're on your mission. It is with deep regret and sorrow in my heart that I have to let you guys know that there is no Easter Bunny and I hope you kids will forgive us for keeping this from you for so long.

OK> so, I had to actually tell Breanna face to face last night on the way home from the play. She really took the news hard...in fact she was beating me up 1/2 the way home while I shrieked in hysterical laughter, tears pouring from my eyes, and nearly wetting my pants! She was still struggling with the news at 12:30 AM this morning, so you may want to send her a sympathy card. And maybe some Easter candy to soften the blow!  (Note from Dad:  Yer mom was laughing as she went to sleep last night and was laughing when she woke up this morning)

Comments

Marilyn said…
....as the wind continues to moan and another tumbleweed blows across the dusty road....

geez dear, do you remember when this blog had readers?
BUFFY said…
....i'm still not talking to you...

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results