Save The Date(s)...Nelson visit

FYI-- The Nelsons will be visiting utah in all of their glory June 11th through the 17th. This will be our only visit to Utah this year (due to funds) so we'd love to spend some fun quality time with anyone who is able.

We'd like to propose a over-night visit to the mountain property for old time's sake. I don't think I've been up there with everyone for 15 years! Christa says she is game to do it as long as people help out with her kidlets since Brigham won't be there. So, who's in?

I also think it would be fun to visit the highland splash park together.

We are so excited!!!

Comments

Unknown said…
Ug. I'm either working or doing clinicals every day you're here. Sorry...
Gramps said…
Me! Me! I'm in! Wahoo!
Gramps said…
So to help with which days I'm taking off....will you be driving the days of 11th and 17th or are those the full days in Utah?
Stevo said…
we're driving on the 11th and 17th

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results