A Question that needs answers...

We are planning on going to the MTN while Cambrie is here. How many others would like to come? We could go up on Friday evening...or other days that she is here. Kim is taking 3 days off in the work week...so we are pretty flexible. We are thinking of the possibility of taking the trailer that currently resides at the side of our home up, but don't want to do that if it would only be used this once. We would have to licence it and drag it up (steep climb). So it wouldn't be worth it unless local people would want to plan on using it several times this summer/fall. There are currently 2 non-mousy trailers ready to use up there. If we took a 3rd, then that could house all 3 families with children. We just need to know though, if there is enough people who want to use it several times to warrant taking up the one in the driveway. The other non mousey one is Anns, but she has never used it and is fine with our using it. Christa, I know that we would need to help with your 2 littlest, and we can do it if you want to go.

Comments

Gramps said…
I talked with Keith and he was planning on going up there during that time, but I spoke first so I need to know what days we'll be there so he can work around us.
Unknown said…
If I were to go, I think I'd prefer to tent it. However, Friday doesn't really work for me unless it's just Friday (which it sounds like it's not) because I have to be at AF hospital all day Saturday. I'm off Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday. I'd have to do school stuff in there some time, and I'm picking Katie up from the airport on Tuesday evening, but if we were to go, say, Monday night, that'd work for me.

My schedule isn't the easiest to plan around. I won't be offended if you have to go when I'm not available. You can't accommodate everyone's schedule, so just pick a time that works for most people, and I'll see if I can do it.
Gramps said…
My take: Friday is probably the only day Chad/Erica/Emmy could do it because of Church & Chad's work. However, Brett can't do it Friday and that's the day Cambrie & Crew arrive so they'll be tired and pro'ly not wanting to go to the Mt that night. That makes monday the most likely candidate...Chad & Fam could come up after he gets off work for dinner and enjoy the evening...it's only about 20 minutes from their house. Christa is pro'ly available (though I shouldn't assume that). So......Monday everyone? Marilyn will you call those that don't pipe up here?

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results