schedule of events?

Kiera and Lydia have been glued to my computer screen for the past hour watching videos of our last-summer trip to Utah. They are super excited about the playhouse (even Lydia). And excited to play with cousins.

So, any schedule of events thus far? I'd love to do all of the following (in no particular order):

1. Camping at Mt property
2. Highland spash park
3. plenty of playhouse time
4. Slip n' slide
5. Crochet championship
6. Frizbee golf or ultimate frizbee
7. See CK's place
8. Semi-annual DI run (can we do the shopping-spree thing this time?)
9. Visit G and G Haslem (either our place or theirs)

We arrive the evening of the 11th and we are leaving the morning of the 18th. However, the last day Steve's family has first priority (17th).
Steve and I have our doctor's appointment (yeah!!!) at 1pm on the 15th in PG but otherwise we are free. I understand that people are going to have to work/do school/live life. But I'd love to see anyone who can come (including my sister-in-laws!) if they can spare any time. I'd love to see all of the cute cousins be able to play together.

So, any proposals for schedule of events? Chad Erica Brett and Katie-- what would you LIKE to participate in and when might you be able to participate in these events?

Comments

Gramps said…
I don't care about the crochet championship but I'd love to play croquet! Is it whoever makes the first hot pad gets the pie?
Gramps said…
Seriously. I've taken 14-16 off so I'll just follow you.
Chad said…
I don't have any crochet hooks but i'll see if i can find some for the crochet championship of the world!
Gramps said…
Mountain on Monday or Tuesday evening/night?
Erica said…
Emmy and I plan on coming to see you for at least a few days while you're here even though Chad will be working. All of your ideas sound great to me. Our rough schedule off the top of my head: Emmy has her 18 month check up (and shots) Monday afternoon. I have mutual Tuesday night, but I can probably miss if needed. I have a quick thing Thursday morning. Chad usually gets off work around 3:30. We're excited to see you guys, and get our cuties together too!
Gramps said…
sounds like Monday is the night for the mountain.
Marilyn said…
The extended weather forcast I just saw for monday, looked like we would have more rain...it may have to wait...
Unknown said…
I think the highland splash park is a brilliant idea. Frisbee would be fun. FYI, I'm picking Katie up from the airport on Tuesday the 15th. Not sure what time, but probably evening. Don't plan your schedule around me though. If you want some idea of when I'm off of work/school, take a look at my calendar link on the blog here. I've got a ton of homework to work on, but I'm planning on spending hopefully a good amount of time with the fam between when I have to work and do clinicals.

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results