You deserve it!

I just have to say that I'm so excited for Christa and Brigham and their new place! I'm sure they are having tons of fun setting up their new happily ever after and new life. This is the part of life you've been working towards for SOOOOOO long and so hard! I know that since we are Dental people we don't have any clue of how hard it has been for the past 8 years. You have worked so hard and now you are going to reap your rewards and you DESERVE them!!! I'm so excited for you guys. It has been fun to see all of your posts on facebook about your place. I'm sure you will be crazy busy for the next while, but we are excited to see pictures when you are settled (I know-- no new furniture-- that is ok!)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results