Grandma to the Rescue!

It looked something like THIS!!! I know, I should have warned you so you wouldn't be too traumatized by seeing such a graphic picture...but you can seek counseling if needed! Only it was TY, on the back of one who was just about to escape around the corner before he was detected! However, I ripped off my shirt, exposing the true Grandma Superwoman, I swooped down on the monster, SNATCHED Ty from his back, and scooped up the slimy creature and put him in the trash! Talk about HEROIC! Other witnesses present did not even DARE to approach the slime-devil! But is now a whole lot safer, I am pleased to report, for children to visit the Dastrups new home...which is good, since the Nelsons plan a gathering there in the near future! Whew!

Comments

Gramps said…
You got my attention when you said you ripped off your shirt....

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results