Looking for help Friday night/Saturday AM

I'm looking for volunteers to help Friday afternoon, Saturday morning with a mountain property project if you have time. YOUR mountain property.

They are taking a bunch of houses out along the street where Lone Peak HS is. One lot has a large nice deck that has built in benches all the way around. We've got permission to salvage those and it needs to be done before Monday. I plan on going over after work tomorrow (friday) and on Saturday morning if necessary to take them apart, load them on my trailer, and haul up to the mountain. I know folks are busy with commitments and work and this is late notice, but I could use any assistance anyone would be willing to donate.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results