This morning Jacob discovered the toilet and all the joys it brings to a water-loving individual. He waited until I was busy holding a vomiting Benjamin over the sink, and then stealthily made his way down the hall and into the bathroom. He even closed the door most of the way after himself. After taking care of Benjamin, I went searching for Jacob and found him splashing quietly and very happily in an unflushed toilet. He was apprehended quickly, though not without protest, and given a real bath. Some days parenthood is more appealing than others!

Comments

Chad said…
I think there is at least a partial lesson to be learned: Flush the toilet after use!

I guess that's a sign of progression for Jacob though. Hopefully he'll grow out of this fast though, but I wouldn't count on it.
Cambrienelson said…
motivation to keep your toilots spick n span
Gramps said…
"Splish Splash I was takin' a bath...."
Marilyn said…
...heck, yeah! And now that he has figured the splash in the toilet can lead to a splash in the tub, which he loves, you can expect alot more of it! But hey, it was worthy! I got a laugh out of it, even if you didn't! Hope tomorrow is better for ya! Cambrie isn't having much fun either. Little Kiera is running a fever.

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results