Goo Goo Dolls - I can get free tickets to a comedian Don Friesen, followed by the Goo Goo Dolls concert for 4 people if you would like to go. It's part of our BrainShare party and it will be at the MeltDown...er....Energy Solutions Arena on Wednesday, March 21st from 6:30 - 10pm There is always all the food you can eat. I have to know by this Friday. Personally, it's not my cup of tea, but I figure it may be a cheap date for someone younger. Wanna go? PLEASE RSVP (Chad/Brett/Buff that means you're supposed to say yea or nay)

Comments

BUFFY said…
I WANNA GO!!!!!!!!!!
Gramps said…
Will you if I get tickets?
Unknown said…
Yeah, I'd be interested in going. Mostly for the comedian I think, but if the tickets come in tickets for both, I'd be interested in seeing the Goo Goo dolls too.
Gramps said…
Sold. Two for Brett, two for Buff.

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results