It's a BOY!

We had our ultrasound yesterday and were shocked to learn that we are having yet another boy! I was so surprised! I would have bet money that it was a girl. That's why we are counselled not to bet, I guess. I spent yesterday mourning the cute girl clothes that I was dreaming of buying, but today I have finally accepted the fact that there was no mistake, and now I am very excited for our little boy. I'm bummed that my kids will be the odd men out yet again when it comes to Groneman cousins, but maybe we'll be lucky and Lydia or Baby G. will turn out to be a tomboy. In the meantime, what am I going to do with all of this testosterone in the house???

Comments

Cambrienelson said…
well, at least you will save yourself a ton of $ by not having to buy those cute girl clothes.
Erica said…
I bought some boy clothes (just a couple things) thinking we were having a boy, so at least you didn't spend money yet! :) We're excited for you!!

How did the ultrasound go?
Gramps said…
Another cute boy! Hey, boy and girl cousins play together all the time. No big deal. Three cute Dastrup boys. I can't wait.

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results