The Parental Unit's ATV Trip

Another 300+ mile trip. Click here for the picture album. We had a blast. We started in Panguitch this time and spent nights in different places in cabins/motels. 5 days of fun. It was the most wildlife full ATV trip I've been on. I turned one corner and a Golden Eagle was in the road and took off right in front of me with it's 6 foot wing span. At another spot a Coyote ran out in front of me. Various chipmonks and rabbits tried to commit suicide by playing chicken with me. The wildlife highlight of my trip was when I rounded a turn and came across three black bears in the middle of the road. I slammed on my brakes but luckily they were as scared of me as I was of them and they took off. I quit counting the deer I saw. The scenery was just like Bryce canyon but more remote and only one place had a fence. It was beautiful. We went with some neighbors of ours and with a gal that works for me & her husband. (3 couples). We learned a new card game called Golf which is pretty fun. For me, this is what life is all about. 5 days of total MY STYLE fun. Here is the movie.

Comments

Marilyn said…
It was a really fun trip. And the weather was great. That first morning we had to bundle up good, it was below freezing, so with wind chill...but that only lasted a couple of hours, and then we were in our shirtsleeves most of the day. When we came back and loaded the ATV's to start home, it started raining about 15 minutes ...so the timing was great!
Christa said…
Sounds like fun. Glad the bears didn't eat you!

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results