Life as a mommy of 2 is coming together nicely. Kiera is adjusting well to having a baby sister. She wakes up in the morning and asks "baby?" becasue she wants to go see Lydia. She can say Lydia's name now (she can't even say her own name yet).
At my sister in law's advice, I am working on getting Lydia on a 3 hour eating schedule. She isn't very happy about it though since she loves to be nursed to sleep. It's funny though, she acts as if she was starving to death and I get her to go to sleep with a pacifier after an hour of her being mad at me and then she will sleep for 2 hours and wake up and not even act hungry. She just think that mommy is suppose to be the pacifier. Bad habbits and only 2 weeks old!

Comments

Gramps said…
Awww...she's just cuter than a bug's ear. I'm glad to hear mommy is well adjusted.
Erica said…
I love these pictures!!!!! :)
Christa said…
What a sweet chubby baby! Glad you are adjusting well!
Marilyn said…
I miss her severly. I have her picture up on the mirror in my bedroom and it kind of stabs me in the heart to look at her and not be able to soak in some of that intoxicating sweetness! Sure love that little lady!

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results