BBrrrrrrrrr! Folks, you need to do what you can to help warm up the climate. It seems there is good reason this past winter, and now this summer have been cooler than in the previous few years. Read all about it here. And it has more potential to do us harm than the previous years of global warming because we depend on agriculture. Here it is...September 2nd, almost 11:00 am and it's 53 degrees outside. Very interesting article if you have the time to read it. I've read other articles before that attribute recent global warming more to sunspots than to human elements.

Comments

Chad said…
Time to bring the old CFC cans out of retirement?

Not really. I'm for protecting the environment, but not because I think it has an impact on the weather.
Marilyn said…
It is long. I will let you summarize it when I get home!
Gramps said…
Remember how we're trying to exercise our brains?..........
Marilyn said…
The brain can rot! I am having too much fun playing babies!

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results