I just got the rundown on the phone from both the Nelsons and the Dastrups about their trip to California. The Dastrups are stopped in Flagstaff Arizona for the night, and I know that CK is planning on putting pictures of their trip on the blog soon as she can get to it. It sounds like they had a really good time, in spite of some challenges, which I will leave them to tell ya'll.

SO, sounds like Cambrie and Steve plan on going to Albuquerque for Christmas (as long as we are there too). BJ is game, so I am wondering if any of the rest of you young marrieds would be able to join us? I realize that work issue/new baby may be an issue. Cambrie is of the opinion that it is a good time to travel when babies are new cause they sleep the whole trip. I realize that you would have to see what things are like when your baby arrives Erica and Chad, but I am wondering if you and the Brett Groneman family would want to go to Albuquerque for Christmas...and if the Dastrups would move out if we all came!!!

For the last 17 years years of Grandpa Jack Groneman's life he came to our house for Christmas, because it is fun to be where children are at Christmas. So, I believe that we will be in Albuquerque for Christmas. The one thing that might stop that trip would be severe weather. So, just looking for feedback from the 2 newlywed couples.....
Just think about how much LARGER the Dastrups will feel their house is when we all leave! :)

Comments

Chad said…
It sounds like fun, but this year is Christmas on the Krueger side. Even if it were the Groneman's turn, I highly doubt that we would do that with a newborn.

We do look forward to Thanksgiving with the Gronemans though!
Cambrienelson said…
true chad. Next year at the Gronemans we'll have 6 little people!
Unknown said…
As we discussed with you before mom, Katie and I are going to be here this Christmas. So we'll do stuff with the Groneman side of the fam next year. It'd be fun, but it's not going to happen this year. I think the Dastrups will be crowded enough this year anyway.
Stevo said…
If Chad and Brett & Co aren't coming, I'm not going

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results