Hello family, it's been a while. Well, my trip to Utah was wonderful! I had a ton of fun hangin out with mom and dad, chad and erica, and even brett and katie while I was there.

So for the trip up, I let my roommate and the other girls that were with her borrow my Garmin and they used it to get home. Well, they got home late and my roommate decided to leave it in the van and just to take it out of the window. She left that, her backpack with her books and wallet in it, her digital camera, her IPod, her's and her mom's ITrip, and her Car charger for her cell phone in her van. It's her moms van and she didn't know that when you lock the van with the little remote thing, that it doesn't lock the drivers door....well... Yeah, everything got stolen. Lucky me. Lucky her. Anyways, she feels really bad about it and she's going to buy me another one that's used but it's still frustrating cause it was in our apt complex parking area which is gated. Anyways, that's the recent excitement of my life. Ciao!

Comments

Stevo said…
Too bad you didn't let your roommate borrow your DDR placemat that doesn't work, or your country tunage. This happened in California?!
Erica said…
We loved seeing you too and meeting your friends. What a total bummer with all that stuff missing! But man, if you're going to steal a backpack--that would be the one to steal. Talk about a jackpot!
Gramps said…
bummer dudette. Be sure to check to see if her monther had full coverage insurance on the van and if they are submitting a claim....of course, if they just give you another garmin, you don't care if they file a claim.
Marilyn said…
Hey! SHE BLOGS!!
I knew you could do it, buffy! :)
With all that was lost in that robbery, I am sure they will pursue the insurance angle if that is a possibility...unfortunately, there is usually a $500.00 to $1K deductible...it is a good thing to lock your car...and have it really be locked!
Cambrienelson said…
gated shmated. A gate won't protect you from thiefs living WITHIN THE GATE.

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results