THEIF!

An update on the whole, Stolen Garmin thing... I did find my Garmin box and serial number in the trunk of my car so we gave it to the police and they said that as long as they have the serial number, as soon as the guy turns it on, they can track him with it. So we're hoping that between that and the cops retrieving the video tapes from the gas station the guy stopped at and used mallori's card to buy gas that they can catch the guy and make him give everything back or at least pay for the things he stole. Keep your fingers crossed!

Also, just for your FYI, I was voted the Treasurer of my LVN class....which is pretty cool. I didn't really volunteer, I was nominated by a whole bunch of people in my class...so I guess that means i'm a popular person :-) Today, in class, we started practicing how to give injections. We were practicing on pillows... I feel bad for those poor pillows... They got a lot of holes poked in them today. So anyways, another day in the life of buffalo. Ciao family!

Comments

Marilyn said…
GOSH! Maybe it DOES pay not to ever clean out your car!!! :)
I am glad that you found that! Better put the serial # in your phone or give it to us to put in your file here...that is, if you get the thing back. But maybe the guy will just sell it...still it would be traceable!
Gramps said…
Treasurer...hmmm....lots of money to deal with? You think they like you eh.....maybe it's because they didn't want to be treasurer and needed someone to take the spot. :)
Erica said…
Keep us posted, for sure! And congrats on the treasurer thing. I think it's so smart to get involved in stuff like that for future opportunities/jobs/etc.
Stevo said…
we're also doing injections this quarter for our class...except we have to practice on each other--no pillows involved!!!

Popular posts from this blog

A tale of two Brians

Common Answers: November Results